We Are Back
We are super excited welcoming you back.
Bookings can now be made online, please note we are still running at a maximum of 6 people per booking, also we are opening reduced hours till 21st of June.
Monday to Thursday 12pm till 9pm,
Friday 12pm to 11pm
Saturday 10am to 11pm
Sunday 10am to 9pm.
To keep up to date with the latest information please keep an eye on our Facebook page and our website.
Showing all games throughout the centre, so you won’t miss any of the action
Due to popular demand our After School Kids Bowling deal is back.
Two games of bowling and kids meal for £5.99 per child and £8.99 per adult with a choice of burger from the burger section of the menu.
From 3.30pm to 5pm beginning...
Tuesday 18th May,
Wednesday 19th May,
Thursday 20th May,
Tuesday 25th May,
Wednesday 26th May,
Thursday 27th May,
Come along after school for some safe Family Bubble Fun.
Book your family Strike & Slice bowling package now, let's see who is the best bowler in your household bubble.
This offer is only available for online booking's only.
At Bromborough Bowl, we are dedicated to protecting
our guest and our employees. To ensure everyone’s
safety while everyone has fun bowling, playing and
partying, we ask that together we make the following
promises to one another;
Our Promise to You
- To be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all our employees.
- All employees entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available to all guests and employees.
- Our cleaning and sanitising practices will include frequent sanitation of all
high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Each pod of lanes shall have a sanitise station centrally located, so guests may
sanitise bowling balls & tables as frequently as they would like.
- High-touch objects will be either single-use or cleaned & sanitised after every use.
- We will adhere to all government Covid-19 regulations concerning health
standards and social distancing.
Your Promise to us by entering
- You have NOT been
exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19
(including a fever, cough, lost of tast or smell, or shortness of breath.)
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been
put in place to protect you, other guests and our employees.
- You agree to show patience towards our Team Members while they work in
these difficult times.
From our family to yours
While we are monitoring all current Governmental advice regarding Covid-19. The current Covid-19 Alert Level may place limits upon how we can operate our facility.
From 17th May 2021, these following rules shall apply in accordance with the current Covid hospitality guidelines...