We Are Open
From 19th of July we are happy to announce;
Also, we shall be keeping our individual lane screens in place for the foreseeable future to help provide a safer bowling experience, while keeping our "Bowl Safe Promise" for customers & team members peace of mind.
Autumn Opening Hours - From 3rd Setember onwards
Monday to Thursday - 12pm to 10pm
Friday - 12am to 11pm
Saturday - 10am to 11pm
Sunday - 10am to 10pm
To keep up to date with the latest information please keep an eye on our Facebook page and our website.
Book your family Strike & Slice bowling package now, let's see who is the best bowler in your household bubble.
This offer is only available for online booking's only.
At Bromborough Bowl, we are dedicated to protecting
our guest and our employees. To ensure everyone’s
safety while everyone has fun bowling, playing and
partying, we ask that together we make the following
promises to one another;
Our Promise to You
- To be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all our employees.
- All employees entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available to all guests and employees.
- Our cleaning and sanitising practices will include frequent sanitation of all
high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Each pod of lanes shall have a sanitise station centrally located, so guests may
sanitise bowling balls & tables as frequently as they would like.
- High-touch objects will be either single-use or cleaned & sanitised after every use.
- We will adhere to all government Covid-19 regulations concerning health
standards and social distancing.
Your Promise to us by entering
- You have NOT been
exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19
(including a fever, cough, lost of tast or smell, or shortness of breath.)
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been
put in place to protect you, other guests and our employees.
- You agree to show patience towards our Team Members while they work in
these difficult times.
From our family to yours
While we are monitoring all current Governmental advice regarding Covid-19. The current Covid-19 Alert Level may place limits upon how we can operate our facility.
While most social distancing measures have been dropped in England, we shall continue with our “Bowl Safe Promise” for your family and staff safety, which includes …
Covid-19 General Risk Assessment